Status: Full time
Child Safeguarding Policy
The job holder will have regular contact with children
Languages: Fluent in Farsi and English or Greek
- Interpretation for beneficiaries and staff during registrations in integration courses and support in-vivo / e-learning classes
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries in an understandable and culturally appropriate manner
Data base and Case related info management
- Filing and registering all cases and actions in a database as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain up to date hard and electronic archives
- Participate in field trips, visits and assessments as requested by the Coordinator
- Brief beneficiaries on running programs and inform for any relevant changes
- Contribute to the identification of vulnerabilities and facilitate beneficiaries’ access to available support.
Required qualifications and skills
- Fluent in the above-stated language(s)
- Previous experience in relevant position
- Familiar with refugee and migration issues
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding
- Computer literacy & numeracy
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Field work experience e.g., in camps or temporary settlements
- Interest and experience to work with vulnerable groups
Interested candidates should submit in a single document their Resume/CV with an introductory text in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31/05/2022 mentioning in the email subject “Interpreter Omnes KilkisMAY2022”.
Due to the urgency of the recruitment, Omnes reserves the right to complete the process once the appropriate candidate has been identified.
After the evaluation of the applications, only the candidates who will be invited for an interview will be informed.