Status: Part time
Child Safeguarding Policy
The job holder will have regular contact with children
Languages: Fluent in Farsi and English
- Interpretation for beneficiaries and staff during one to one consultations or information sessions
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries in an understandable and culturally appropriate manner
Data base and Case related info management
- Filing and registering all cases and actions in a database as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintain up to date hard and electronic archives.
- Participate in field trips, visits and assessments as requested by supervisor.
- Brief beneficiaries on running programs and inform for any relevant changes.
- Contribute to the identification of vulnerabilities and facilitate beneficiaries’ access to available support.
Required qualifications and skills
- Fluent in the above-stated language(s)
- Fluent in Farsi and English
- Fluency in Arabic is considered an asset
- Previous Experience in relevant position
- Familiar with refugee and migration Issues
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding
- Computer literacy & numeracy
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Field work experience e.g., in camps or temporary settlements
- Interest and experience to work with vulnerable groups
Interested candidates should submit in a single document their Resume/CV with an introductory text in English to: email@example.com by 10/09/2020 mentioning in the email subject “Interpreter Omnes Kilkis0920”.