ILC Assistant/ Front Desk assists the ILC Coordinator and serves as a point of contact for the beneficiaries of the Integration Learning Center. She/he plays an important role in the smooth and effective operation of the day-to-day operations of the Center, supporting in various ways, including communications, scheduling, data entry and secretarial services. The role of the ILC Coordinator Assistant/ Front Desk involves a great deal of multitasking. He/She will interact with beneficiaries, staff and visitors in person and via email/ phone. The job holder will have sporadic contact with children.
Provides administrative support in order to ensure the Center’s smooth daily operation.
- Provides information about the Center and the programme to beneficiaries as required
- Meets and greets beneficiaries in a warm and friendly manner.
- Books appointments and manages the Center’s daily/ weekly/ monthly calendar.
- Handles correspondence (phone/ email/ fax/ post).
- Handles communication with beneficiaries and staff of the ILC.
- Coordinates events/ classes/ meetings etc.
- Updates and maintains contact lists.
- Undertakes various tasks, such as logistics, administrative and HR in collaboration with the respective departments.
- Oversees the maintenance & purchases, storage & safety of the premises in collaboration with the ILC Coordinator.
- Develops and maintains effective filing systems, both electronically and hard-copy.
- Ensures that the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the ILC Coordinator.
University Degree in Humanities, Political Science, Communications, Business Administration, Education and/or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in similar position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education and/or client-oriented services.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Arabic/Farsi will be highly appreciated.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word business software.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, until 09/02/2020, mentioning in the email subject “Integration Learning Center (ILC) Assistant / Front Desk _ Omnes0120”.