INTEGRATION LEARNING CENTER (ILC) ASSISTANT / FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR
May 27, 2021
Status: Full Time
Reports to: ILC Coordinator
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 2 – The job holder will have sporadic contact with children
The ILC Assistant/Front Desk assists the ILC Coordinator and serves as a point of contact for the beneficiaries of the Integration Learning Center. S/he plays an important role in the smooth and effective operation of the day-to-day operations of the Center, supporting in various ways, including communications, scheduling, data entry, and secretarial services. The role of the ILC Assistant/Front Desk involves a great deal of multitasking. S/he will interact with beneficiaries, staff, and visitors in person and via phone/email.
Provides administrative support to ensure the Center’s smooth daily operation.
- Provides information about the Center and the program to beneficiaries as required
- Meets and greets beneficiaries in a warm and friendly manner.
- Books appointments and manages the Center’s daily/weekly/monthly calendar.
- Handles correspondence (phone / email/ fax / post).
- Handles communication with beneficiaries and staff of the ILC; updates and maintains contact lists.
- Coordinates events/classes/meetings, and the suchlike.
- Undertakes various tasks, such as logistics, administrative and HR in collaboration with the ILC Coordinator.
- Oversees the maintenance & purchases, storage & safety of the premises in collaboration with the ILC Coordinator and updates all respective checklists.
- Develops and maintains effective filing systems, both electronically and hard copy.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the ILC Coordinator.
University Degree in Humanities, Communications, Business Administration, Education, and/or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education and/or client-oriented services.
- Excellent organization, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Arabic/Farsi will be highly appreciated.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership, and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word business software.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross-cultural awareness and flexibility in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “ILC Assistant/Front Desk _Omnes21”.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, OMNES reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified. Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and motivation letter) not later than June 14th, 2021.