Interpreter / Cultural Mediator from Arabic to Greek / English
September 02, 2020
OMNES Voluntary Association, based in Polykastro, is looking for an interpreter / cultural mediator.
We are looking for an interpreter / cultural mediator to join our team. The interpreter / cultural mediator will be asked to facilitate translation/ interpretation services both verbally and in writing. He / she will facilitate all departments of OMNES, such as the Legal Department, Housing department, the Social Department, the Medical Department etc., as well as the Inclusion Center operating in the city of Kilkis.
The interpreter is bound by strict rules of professional translation/interpretation as well as confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic, Kurmanji and Greek and / or English
- Experience as a translator / interpreter. Previous work experience with vulnerable population groups will be highly considered.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet and some communication applications (eg whatsApp)
Additional / desirable qualifications:
- Communication skills, diplomacy, ability to listen and respect for diversity
- Respect for work in an intercultural environment and with vulnerable population groups
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
Those interested can send their CV until 13/09/2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «INT0920».