Jr. Data Manager
March 03, 2020
OMNES is a Kilkis based volunteer association which, through a human centered and rights based approach, currently conducts an inclusive and integrated program constituted of three pillars:
A housing project, an inclusion center and a livelihood project under development which aim at bringing a mid-term social support and at facilitating/fostering social inclusion for persons in/at risk of social exclusion through the provision of off-site safe and dignifying temporary housing and other support services.
Overview of the Position
The Jr Data Manager will work closely with OMNES’ Senior Data Manager and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer supporting with daily activities regarding the collection, management and analysis of data and information.
Role and Responsibilities
- Adhere to established management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to detail and all technical aspects
- Assist in establishing rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support all departments in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and organizational standards
- Assist in monitoring the collection of information through data systems and evaluating their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems
Records and Reporting
- Support to ensure that the all projects/programs-related information are regularly updated and neatly organized according to tree of communication.
- Support to ensure the accurate and timely preparation of all narrative, statistical, and other reports required for the program.
- Support in ensuring that knowledge gained through trainings are disseminated to other relevant team members as per communication tree.
- Assist with statistical reports (on a daily, weekly and monthly basis) and data extraction, when needed.
- Assistance in designing & conducting qualitative & quantitative surveys
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or relevant fields
- Master in Data Science desirable
- Advanced user of excel spreadsheets
- Ability to understand and manage databases
- Familiarity with data cleansing methods & preparing complex datasets for analysis
- Experience with data analysis tools (Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc) will be considered a plus
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills desirable
- Cultural awareness
Those interested can send their CV to: email@example.com till 31/03/2020 with subject «DM0320».