MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
January 29, 2020
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is a member of the coordination team of the project. He/she is responsible for setting up and supplying the databases with information for the project, collecting and compiling the necessary data, conducting interviews of beneficiaries when requested, and evaluating the progress of the project and its impact.
Monitoring and Data Collection
- Conducts primary data collection, including interviews, surveys, and focus group discussions, upon request and according to the general and project-specific M&E plan, and in cooperation with Project Coordinator.
- Collects data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators, and prepares relevant statistics, i.e. students’ attendance, teaching hours, etc.
- Compiles projects and activities’ data and informs the relevant database and collection tool.
- Assists in data quality assurance and managing data according to internal and donor standards.
- Ensures visibility and accountability material are in place and used.
- Supports field teams on how to collect and analyze relevant project information.
- Supports staff to ensure that projects are carried out with participation from beneficiaries and that information is shared with beneficiaries.
- Coordinates the review of survey reports prepared to ensure quality and accurate reporting.
- Follows confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected.
- Maintains contact with beneficiaries/target groups (receive requests, provide task-related information, etc.).
- Drafts reports and prepares statistics and other information as requested by the project coordinator and donor.
- Carry out capacity building activities and trainings relating to quality data collection and reporting for project staff
- Participates to any other task to achieve the project’s objectives, including admin tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience in working with NGOs and/or client-oriented services.
- Understanding and knowledge of the humanitarian context and civil society environment in Greece.
- University Degree in Humanities, Education, Political Science, Business Administration, Information Technology, Statistics and/or related field.
- High computer literacy especially EXCEL.
- Database management experience.
- Sound knowledge of the two following languages: Greek, English.
- Respect of humanitarian principles.
- Field experience working with refugees/migrants and/or other vulnerable groups would be appreciated.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , until 09/02/2020 mentioning in the email subject “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer OMNES2020”.