January 28, 2020
The ILC Coordinator is a member of the coordination team of the project and serves as a point of contact for the Integration Learning Centers. She/he is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Center, planning and follow up all activities, supervising the staff and ensuring the smooth operation of the project.
- Coordinates the Center’s operation on a daily basis and supervises the Center’s staff.
- Responsible for the daily schedule of staff, planning and conducting of classes, supervision of the Child Friendly Space (CFS) and reception of the Center.
- Mediates conflicts that arise among staff members and beneficiaries/ students.
- Plans and participates in HR processes such as recruitment, training, briefings, evaluation and development of staff.
- Contributes to the development of management, logistics, administrative and monitoring tools and techniques for staff members.
- Produces progress, activity and other reports as per request and ensures that all project reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs regular meetings with the team and represents Omnes in internal and external meetings/working groups.
- Maintains liaison and collaborative relationships with authorities, local actors and stakeholders.
- Oversees the maintenance, purchases, storage & safety of the premises.
- Participates in field trips and assessments, as requested and directed by Project Coordinator.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the Project Coordinator when the need arises.
- University degree (preferably Master’s) from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Education.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in managerial/ coordination position, preferably in the NGO/humanitarian and/or Education sector.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Arabic/Farsi will be highly appreciated.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word business software.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to work on own initiative and at the same time as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
Status: Full Time
Reports to the Project Coordinator
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “Integration Learning Center (ILC0120) Coordinator_ Kilkis”.