Interpreter / Cultural Mediator from Farsi to Greek / English
July 04, 2019
OMNES Voluntary Association, based in Kilkis, is looking for an interpreter / cultural mediator.
We are looking for an interpreter / cultural mediator to join our team. The interpreter / cultural mediator will be asked to facilitate translation/ interpretation services both verbally and in writing. He / she will facilitate the Inclusion Center operating in the city of Kilkis as well as all departments of OMNES, such as the Legal Department, Housing department, the Social Department, the Medical Department etc.
The interpreter is bound by strict rules of professional translation/interpretation as well as confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of Farsi and Greek and / or English
- Experience as a translator / interpreter. Previous work experience with vulnerable population groups will be highly considered
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet and some communication applications (eg whatsApp)
Additional / desirable qualifications:
- Communication skills, diplomacy, ability to listen and respect for diversity
- Respect for work in an intercultural environment and with vulnerable population groups
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
Those interested can send their CV to: email@example.com with subject «INT0719».